We use a lot of tools, but they all have their specific purpose.
|Contact with Teaching Assistants|
|Contact among Students|
- Announcements are always done via Blackboard and accessible there. They are also forwarded by email.
- Most learning material is available directly from this website, so you can access it anytime and anywhere without logging in. Some material may be distributed via Blackboard.
- Feel free to ask private questions via email or Teams chat, but ask questions that are interesting to everyone on the Blackboard Discussion, so that all can read the answer. (If you ask the teachers or student assistants via email something that belongs into a public discussion, they may ask you to ask that question there once again.)
- Deliveries such as the reports and also the individual RATs are done via Blackboard, where you also receive an announcement for the deliveries.
- For the team RATs and the online lectures, we use Zoom. The meeting details are available as announcement or note on Blackboard.
- Microsoft Teams we use for document sharing, collaboration within your teams and contact with the teaching assistants.
Make Sure You are on Blackboard
Most students are registered automatically on Blackboard, so that TTM4115 for 2021 comes up in your list of courses. If you are not registered, please send a mail to email@example.com.
- Install Zoom.
- You can find the meeting ID and password for Zoom in the information section in Blackboard.
For many aspects of collaboration, we are going to use Microsoft Teams in this course. It has functions for chat as well as sharing and collaborating on files.
- Visit the site about Office 365 and install Microsoft Teams on your laptop.
- Install it on your mobile devices (Android or iOS), too.
- Select Join or create a team
- Select Join a team with a code
- You can find the team code in the information section in Blackboard.